all relationships have one law...
never make your loved ones feel alone while you are there...
theoretically speaking:
"Accepting and trying to move on"
...sound easy right?! BUT..
Application of that theory simply means,
"die first and live again".
people change for two reasons..
either they learn enuf that they want to..
or they've been hurt enuf that they have to..
in lyf we always aimd 4d ryt person 2 luv w/o
realizing dat evry prson myt b d ryt 1
u jz hav 2 trust and accept evy inch
of dt prson coz if u won't ul be
searchin 4ever..
a perfect partner in life is someone u can be with and talk bout anything without realyzing dat d day was over.. someone who will always listen and feel twice d joy or pain ur going thru.. when u start 2 feel dat "connection," never let it go because der is more 2 companionship than 2 love only.. Because in d end, when all else fails and are consumed, u will always hold on 2 those times when u don't even need 2 hear d words "i love you".
" there's always that one person that no matter how long its been or how badly they've treated you, if they say i love you, you'll say it back.."
STUPIDITY: giving up a fight knowing you had a chance to win..
LOVE: fighting though you knew from the very start that you'll never win..
..or is it the other way around?
it hurst to love sm1 wen you cant tel *** u rily feel..cz smtyms we get hurt w/o them knwing..we get jealous w/o the ryt to feel dt way..we 1t der tym w/o being in d postion to demand 4 it..til r harts is breakng in slience.. bt despyt it, we continue to lov bcz somhw in dis hrtful lov, ders still d hope of havn smpl momnts wd them...
Apologizing doesn’t mean that you are wrong and the other is right. Sometimes you just value the relationship much more than your personal ego.
truth is ..everyone's just going to hurt you ...you just have to decide whose worth the pain...
let me love u till theres no more space in my heart to love others
let me love u even though im not sure if u love me too
let me love u till my heart aches with too much love for u
but loving u has to end for my love is not enough to make u love me too
Bruises go away but how can I forget the words that you say? Band-aids weren’t meant to hold us together in your half attempts to try to fix this, and I keep holding out waiting for you to come around, I keep holding out before I get up and leave you all alone. Every now and then, I wanna hold you and tell you all is forgiven. Every now and then, I wanna push you farther away. -Tiffany Talent
I wish I had another heart...The one that doesn't love you too much,
Custom Search
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment